Joint Stock Company (AS) MiniCredit is a company registered in Latvia that is engaged in issuing fast cash loans and has been operating in this business since November 2009, when (based on the business register) it was created and acquired the company registration number – 40103260762. specializes in the field of finance, but more specifically in the field of fast loans or short-term loans. This company is one of the members of the Latvian NeBank Credit Association and is therefore among the creditors who share the video at least 80% of the turnover of this industry and thus represent honest business practice and put their clients first!
Minicredit offers fast cash loans ranging from 25 to 300 Lats for a period of 1 to 30 days, but there are a few limitations on getting these types of loans and getting more money borrowed several times:
1. Borrowing a first loan from 50 – 200 EUR
2. Borrowing a second loan from 50 – 300 EUR
3. Borrowing 3rd loan from 50 – 400 EUR
4. Borrowing 4th loan from 50 – 500 EUR
As you can see, you can only borrow up to 100 Lats at first, but this first loan is FREE INTEREST PAYMENTS and you will have to return just as much borrowings and give you unlimited access to various purchases and services at a reasonable price, as well as receiving a loan to repay another loan !
Minicredit is also one of the lenders that allows you to borrow in different ways, such as:
- With the help of the Internet company website
- With SMS Help (For Independent Customers)
- Calling a phone (for independent customers)
MiniCredit business hours are on weekdays from 8:00 to 22:00 and on weekends from 10:00 to 18:00 and you can contact their customer service specialists by calling 67283704 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you need even more flashy communication, you can use Skype, where this company’s account name is “minicredit.lv”.
What’s interesting to know is that this company is also actively involved in social networks and have accounts in all the most popular social media:
- Twitter.com – @minicreditlv (66 Folowers)
- Facebook.com – / minicredit (1110 Likes)
- Draugiem.lv – / minicredit / (124 Followers)
- Google Plus – / 101775608231467574652 / (38 “+1”)
In general, this lender is actively involved in social networks and offers good deals, thereby actively increasing the range of its customers, and also actively engaging with other companies in their efforts to offer their clients ever more new shares, and forms different actions during which you can get minicredit customers discounts or different types of offers that you can find on the Company’s homepage under “Promotions”
You will also stay with others:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Please note that the article has been published on 28.09.2013 and the information contained therein – working hours, stock descriptions, information on the lender’s contacts, minimum and maximum loan amount – may be outdated. You can always find accurate information on this lender’s website. If you have found inaccuracies, please report them to info@Forsyte family.lv Updated : 07/03/2016 2 Comments
- July 17, 2014 at 2.20 Reply Say that this credit can also be done with a bad credit loss. Teiksu godigi muldesana.
- November 23, 2015 at 12.31 Reply I was just delighted by MiniCredit Administrator’s answer to the question when I should replace the old number. (Quote): Hello! It makes no sense to change something while you are not looking for a job. Vadim Lisenkov. Whatever the situation, but I did not expect the shame.